7.0 GPM Brushless Spur Gear Fuel Pump with True Variable Speed Control, In-Line
P/N 11197: 7.0 GPM Brushless Fuel Pump w/ True Variable Speed controller
Ground Shaking Performance – Advanced Technology
Fuel Injected Engines:
– up to 4,800 FWHP on GAS – naturally aspirated
– up to 3,400 FWHP on GAS – forced air induction
– up to 3,360 FWHP on E85 – naturally aspirated
– up to 2,380 FWHP on E85 – forced air induction
– up to 5,400 FWHP on GAS – naturally aspirated
– up to 3,800 FWHP on GAS – forced air induction
– up to 3,780 FWHP on E85 – naturally aspirated
– up to 2,400 FWHP on E85 – forced air induction
- E85 Compatible, reduce max FWHP by 30%
- Lighter than the traditional external mount pumps.
- Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
- Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
- New integral spur-gear pumping mechanism.
- 90-PSI continuous operating pressure and up to 150-PSI peak pressure, base plus boost.
- Integral, external brushless controller for clean installation, cooler fuel and enhanced reliability.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- ORB-12 inlet and ORB-10 outlet ports.
- Requires straight 12-VDC to 16-VDC power supply.
- Not compatible with pulse modulated systems or fuel pump speed controllers.
We are happy to ship products to any location in the world. If you live outside of the Continental United States (Lower 48) please contact us BEFORE placing your order for an accurate shipping quote. International orders placed without contacting Outlaw Race Engines for a shipping quote will be responsible for additional shipping fees or the order will be cancelled. All refunds are subject to Outlaw Race Engines and/or Manufacturer approval. No returns will be accepted without a return authorization. All return authorization requests must be made within 30 days of the original purchase. Any products that have been installed or were made to order are non-refundable. Order cancellations are subject to a 5% fee and returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customers are liable for all return shipping charges. All warranty claims must be handled directly with the product manufacturer.