Derale Performance 15 Row Atomic Cool Plate & Fin Remote Transmission Cooler Kit, -8AN
A step up from Tube & Fin type coolers, this popular remote cooler can literally be mounted almost anywhere, making it a popular addition for performance cars, hot rods, muscle cars and trucks. A heavy duty plate and fin cooler coupled with a Tornado fan and aluminum brackets, this kit comes with a complete installation kit to install easily on all vehicles with 1/2" transmission cooler lines. Also included is an 180°F in-line thermostat for activating the electric fan. The Atomic-Cool is designed for heavy duty towing and hauling, and can add years to the life of your transmission. Made in the USA.
- Cooler style: Plate & Fin
- Inlet size: 5/8"-18 o-ring female x -8AN male
- Fan size: 8"
- CFM: 500
- Amp draw: 4.8
- Width: 12-3/4"
- Height: 9-3/8"
- Depth: 4-5/16"
- Inlet dim: 8-9/16"
- Mounting: 11-5/8" x 4"
- Hose size: 1/2"
- Hose length: 10'
- Mounts anywhere space permits
- Electric fan supplies optimum airflow
- Dramatically extends engine and transmission life
- High efficiency OEM style Plate & Fin cooler
- Clear anodized aluminum shroud
- 500 CFM reversible Tornado electric fan
- -8AN inlet size
- Cooler capacity is an additional 17oz
- Transmission cooler kit includes fan mounted cooler, two -8AN fittings hose barb fittings, 180°F In-line thermostat, 10 ft. of OEM spec hose, two 1/2" compression fittings, and mounting hardware
We are happy to ship products to any location in the world. If you live outside of the Continental United States (Lower 48) please contact us BEFORE placing your order for an accurate shipping quote. International orders placed without contacting Outlaw Race Engines for a shipping quote will be responsible for additional shipping fees or the order will be cancelled. All refunds are subject to Outlaw Race Engines and/or Manufacturer approval. No returns will be accepted without a return authorization. All return authorization requests must be made within 30 days of the original purchase. Any products that have been installed or were made to order are non-refundable. Order cancellations are subject to a 5% fee and returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customers are liable for all return shipping charges. All warranty claims must be handled directly with the product manufacturer.