Derale Hyper-Cool Remote Fluid Coolers with Fan Kits 13960
Equipped with our top of the line 25 row stacked plate cooler, this new remote cooler can literally be mounted almost anywhere. Making it a popular addition for performance cars, hot rods, muscle cars and trucks. Our Stacked Plate cooler coupled with a Tornado fan and aluminum shroud, this kit comes with a complete installation kit to install easily on all vehicles with 5/16" or 3/8" transmission cooler lines. Also included is an 180°F in-line thermostat for activating the electric fan. The Hyper-Cool is perfect for extreme duty towing and hauling and can add years to the life of your transmission.
- Cooler style: Stacked Plate
- Inlet size: -10AN / 7/8"-14 o-ring female x -6AN male
- Fan size: 8"
- CFM: 500
- Amp draw: 4.8
- Width: 13"
- Height: 10"
- Depth: 5-5/8"
- Inlet dim: 10"
- Mounting: 7-1/2" x 9"
- Hose size: 3/8"
- Hose length: 10'
- 46,000 BTU's Per Hour
- Mounts anywhere space permits
- Electric fan supplies optimum airflow
- Dramatically extends engine and transmission life
- High efficiency Stacked Plate 10000 Series cooler
- Clear anodized aluminum shroud
- 500 CFM Tornado electric fan
- -6AN inlet size
- All Derale coolers are rated at 250psi working pressure and 300psi burst strength
- Transmission cooler kit includes fan mounted cooler, two -6AN fittings hose barb fittings, 180°F In-line thermostat, 10 ft. of OEM spec hose, 5/16" and 3/8" compression fittings, and hardware
We are happy to ship products to any location in the world. If you live outside of the Continental United States (Lower 48) please contact us BEFORE placing your order for an accurate shipping quote. International orders placed without contacting Outlaw Race Engines for a shipping quote will be responsible for additional shipping fees or the order will be cancelled. All refunds are subject to Outlaw Race Engines and/or Manufacturer approval. No returns will be accepted without a return authorization. All return authorization requests must be made within 30 days of the original purchase. Any products that have been installed or were made to order are non-refundable. Order cancellations are subject to a 5% fee and returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customers are liable for all return shipping charges. All warranty claims must be handled directly with the product manufacturer.