HOLLEY EFI 6.86" PRO DASH Touch Screen Digital Dashboard Featuring a High Resolution 6.86" Screen
- Plug-and-play Display support for Dominator, HP, Terminator X & Sniper EFI
- Integrated a 10-LED Programmable shiftlight w/ 4-LED warning indicators for other sensor inputs.
- Capable of monitoring up to 238 real-time values such as RPM/TPS/Boost
- 10 default background skins pre-loaded with unlimited options for importing custom layouts
- Quickly swipe between multiple active screens (tune, warm-up, race, drive, etc.)
- Virtual switch panel eliminates the need for external toggle switches
- Manual or auto-brightness features for easy viewing day or night
- Built-in GPS with odometer function (Antenna included)
- On-screen datalog playback features allows you to review vital run information
- Expandable storage via USB
- No stylus required, capacitive touch, just like your smart phone.
- User definable channel alarms and warnings
- 4x 10-32 mounting holes for surface or flush mounting, with high quality hardware included!
- Includes everything needed for installation!
- USB Keyboard and Mouse functionality makes it quick and easy to setup new layouts
- Includes 34 Pin Wiring Harness contains Power, Ground and CANbus connections
- Input and output functionality for 13 multi-configurable inputs, and 4 ground switched outputs.
- User defined alarms for any input
- Upgradable with future software enhancements
- Viewing area is 6.86" on the diagonal
- Dash weight - 1.2 Lbs
- Real-time ECU tuning - HP/Dominator ECUs only
We are happy to ship products to any location in the world. If you live outside of the Continental United States (Lower 48) please contact us BEFORE placing your order for an accurate shipping quote. International orders placed without contacting Outlaw Race Engines for a shipping quote will be responsible for additional shipping fees or the order will be cancelled. All refunds are subject to Outlaw Race Engines and/or Manufacturer approval. No returns will be accepted without a return authorization. All return authorization requests must be made within 30 days of the original purchase. Any products that have been installed or were made to order are non-refundable. Order cancellations are subject to a 5% fee and returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customers are liable for all return shipping charges. All warranty claims must be handled directly with the product manufacturer.