HOLLEY MODULAR LO-RAM EFI MANIFOLD LS1/2/6 Lo-Ram Manifold Kit - LS1/2/6 Front-feed
- Designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads
- Designed for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications with peak power at 7000-8000 rpm depending on the application.
- With forced-induction and the short runner length the engine rpm at which peak power occurs is more likely to be coupled to the supercharger or turbocharger being used
- Modular design allowing the use of front-feed plenum entry
- Intake design facilitates custom inlet duct and throttle body placement
- Low height to fit under a stock or mildly modified hood in the front-feed configuration
- Front entry plenum flange allows design & fabrication of special throttle body adapters or inlet ducts for custom installations
- Clears 4th Gen Camaro and C5 Corvette cowls and hoods without modification
- High volume fuel rails and mounting hardware included with ¾”-16 o-ring ports (8 AN)
We are happy to ship products to any location in the world. If you live outside of the Continental United States (Lower 48) please contact us BEFORE placing your order for an accurate shipping quote. International orders placed without contacting Outlaw Race Engines for a shipping quote will be responsible for additional shipping fees or the order will be cancelled. All refunds are subject to Outlaw Race Engines and/or Manufacturer approval. No returns will be accepted without a return authorization. All return authorization requests must be made within 30 days of the original purchase. Any products that have been installed or were made to order are non-refundable. Order cancellations are subject to a 5% fee and returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customers are liable for all return shipping charges. All warranty claims must be handled directly with the product manufacturer.