Orion Motor Tech Knock Sensor 12601822 with Harness Kit 12589867, Compatible with Chevy Silverado, Tahoe, Express, Suburban
- Knock Sensor w/ Harness Kit ---- Replace the factory knock sensor and harness kit (The engine’s knock sensor (or sensors) detects preignition and detonation, potentially damaging forms of abnormal combustion. Though full-blown knocking and pinging are audible to the human ear, the knock sensor detects imperceptible levels. When knocking is detected, the engine’s computer can retard the spark plug timing to prevent it.)
- Replace Part # ---- Will replace the original part 12601822, 12589867, 81045-66030, 10456603, 213-3521, 917-033 on various 1999-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 1999-2008 Chevrolet Silverado 250, 2001-2008 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- Fits These Vehicles ---- Works on many GM models, such as: Buick Rainier | Cadillac, Cts, Escalade | Isuzu Ascender | Pontiac Firebird, GTO | Chevrolet Avalanche 1500, Camaro, Corvette, Express 1500, Express 2500, Express 3500, Silverado 1500, Silverado 2500, Silverado 3500, Sonora, SSR, Suburban 1500, Suburban 2500, Tahoe, Trailblazer | GMC Envoy, Savana 1500, Savana 2500, Savana 3500, Sierra 1500, Sierra 2500, Sierra 3500, Yukon | Hummer H2
- All-in-one Kit ---- Includes everything you need for a fast & effective replacement of knock sensor & harness kit on the engine monitoring system, comes with 2 knock sensors, 2 harness kits, 1 operation manual for easy installation.
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish ---- This nock sensor and harness kit has gone through rigorous test for perfect fit and function that exceeds OEM specifications, which is why the company covers them with a limited lifetime replace or return commitment against any defects in materials and workmanship.
We are happy to ship products to any location in the world. If you live outside of the Continental United States (Lower 48) please contact us BEFORE placing your order for an accurate shipping quote. International orders placed without contacting Outlaw Race Engines for a shipping quote will be responsible for additional shipping fees or the order will be cancelled. All refunds are subject to Outlaw Race Engines and/or Manufacturer approval. No returns will be accepted without a return authorization. All return authorization requests must be made within 30 days of the original purchase. Any products that have been installed or were made to order are non-refundable. Order cancellations are subject to a 5% fee and returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customers are liable for all return shipping charges. All warranty claims must be handled directly with the product manufacturer.